Fluorescent Contrast Spectroline® AR-GLO® 5
The drilling and leak detection line - FLUORESCENT CONTRAST SPECTROLINE® now with the new AR-GLO® 5 technology that increases glare by 10%, thus proving to be the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective how to identify leaks, confirm repairs and be a key part of your comprehensive preventive maintenance program. You will never need to purge the contrast as they can stay safely in the system, working to find any future leaks.
SINGLE DOSE FORMAT - GLO-STICK:
- GLO-STICK® 101E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Process up to 445ml of lubricant or 1.3kg of refrigerant fluid
- GLO-STICK® 1E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Process 445ml to 1,5L of lubricant or 1.4 to 2.2kg of refrigerant fluid
- GLO-STICK® 2E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Process 1.6 to 3.2L of lubricant or 2.3 to 4.2kg of refrigerant fluid
- GLO-STICK® 3E – Universal/POE - SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid - Processes 3.1 to 7.6L of lubricant or 4.6 to 11.3kg of refrigerant fluid
- BigEZ™ MULTIDOSE – BEZ5E-4CS – Universal/POE - 118ml - APPLIED WITH BEZ-50 - Process 59L of lubricant or 181kg of refrigerant fluid
- AR-GLO® 5E MULTIDOSE – Universal/POE - 453ml - Processes 242L of lubricant
- WATOR-GLO® 802 MULTIDOSE 453ml - For water/glycol based fluid systems. Ideal for fluid system thermal transfer applications including boilers, refrigerators, geothermal heat pump systems and many more. Processes 3,800L of water.
SINGLE DOSE - injectable with fluid
AFluid Injection Application in SINGLE DOSE using the SAE REGISTER adapter for FLUORESCENT CONTRAST STECTROLINE® – GS-101E, GS-1E, GS-2E e GS-3E as shown below:
MULTIDOSE - with injector
Application with INJECTOR BEZ-50 + ADAPTER ¾ to ¼ for FLUORESCENT CONTRAST STECTROLINE® MULTIDOSE – BEZ5E-4CS as shown below: